Farewell to Tegel World Tour

With the opening of the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport “Willy Brandt” at the end of October 2020, the days of Berlin Tegel Airport “Otto Lilienthal” are numbered.

For this reason, I invite you all to a flight around the world with the Microsoft Flightsimulator 2020, in which as many destinations as possible that are served from Tegel Airport should be flown to.

In the end we land at the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport “Willy Brandt”.

I extracted the destinations from the route data of the Virtual Radar Server project. Many thanks to the ADS-B community for maintainig this project. For a quick view you find the destination data on my small ADS-B website “Flightlog” by folowing this link. On my Google Drive you will find a table containing the data here.

If you want to participate, create a thread here in the forum and document your flight with screenshots and videos.

I’m looking forward to it!

How innocent you are to think they will manage until the deadline.

Germany failing to deliver an airport on-time and within budget has already broken the world, and that was before 2020 happened.

Between this airport that was supposed to open in 2007 and the Elbphilharmonie that was supposed to cost 241.3 Million € but did cost in the end 866 Million €, I don’t really know what Germany is doing and I am German so I should know.

1 Like