Favorite aftermarket Bravo throttle levers for Boeing aircraft?

Etsy and other third party sites have really been popping off with aftermarket throttle levers. I’d like a bigger set, given PMDG’s imminent Xbox marketplace drop of their 737. Can anyone recommend the “best” set and why you like it? ProDeskSim seemed like the easy buy, but there’s a few other Etsy sellers making some cool stuff too.

1 Like

Pro Desk Sim. They make quality stuff.

I am a throttle addict. :smiley: I own like 6 different throttles from iDigStuff!

1 Like

Right on! Then you’re the type of guy I wanted to hear from. Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like

Care to take a look at their listing on Sporty’s site, versus their own site?

Hard to tell what the differences would be, besides the price. Tempted to go with Sporty’s as I’m a fan of their shipping times and customer service. Wondering if you having hands-on with the product itself would make it easier for you to identify any differences between the two sets.

1 Like

The one from ProDesk Sim has the little plates that act as detents for both the spoilers and flaps. If that’s not a big deal, you can save some coin by going for the one at Sporty’s. I don’t think either would be a bad choice.

1 Like

Second ProDesk Sim - their flaps with detents are awesome.

1 Like

Lots of options on Etsy. In fact, I have just ordered a set of Kingair levers myself, but loads of jet options for those who lean in that direction. Do check on delivery costs though.