FBW A32NX - use flyPad outside aircraft

I have a couple of issues with the flyPad on the FBW A32NX:

1. The pop-out is not usable in the sense that I can’t interact with it. I can pop it out into its own window, but I cannot click anywhere on its screen to make things happen;

2. Once popped out, and ignoring issue (1) for a minute, I cannot use the popped out flyPad when I am using an external camera view to control the pushback.

Issue (2) could be related to issue (1) and I’d be grateful if someone could shed some light on these issues.

If you haven’t seen this, this may help.

I can only find “MCDU SERVER” in the Community-folder and the MCDU works fine as the pop-out MCDU. But I want the flyPad - pop-out get working.
I am not an IT-expert .
With “right-alt. + klick on flyPad” I get the copy of the flyPad in a seperate window, but there is no reaction when clicking on an icon. (Actually astonishing: sometimes it works on 1 or 2 icons !?)

Any detailed advice ?

Gert
Bonn GE

For anyone still having this problem: I was playing around with it the other day, and I figured out, it depends on the scale of the external flyPad window.

So basically, you click right-alt+flyPad, it opens and you can’t click anything. Then I rescaled (full window, back to small size) the pop-out window, and it started working!

I am also not some kind of informatics expert, so i don’t actually know why it does that but i am happy its working!