Feelthere La Guardia (KLGA) crash to desktop

Hi,

Since its release on Marketplace almost 6 months ago this airport always crashes when loading a flight on it. I tested it after every single game patch and it always crashes. I don´t know what causes it but it´s a real pain. It´s the only airport I have that I can´t use at all.

Does anyone have an idea about what can cause this and how to fix it?

Cheers

Do you have any other addons in the Community folder, if so, have you tried with it empty?

Had three CTDs on using La Guardia last week.Uninstalled it and no problems.

1 Like

At the bottom of Feelthere’s front page, there is a link for Contact us, and for their forums.
You may want to contact them for more advice!

1 Like

Yes same here. Using default airport does not crash game so something is faulty with it. So far I had to uninstall it yet once more…

Cheers

1 Like

Ok, as a result of the discussion on another post I decided to set my Windows pagefile size to “system managed” and that solved the CTD with this airport. It seems the airport is very heavy and together with the dense NY area it made my system go out of memory.

For those having similar issues I would suggest to try that. You can alternatively set the size manually to something big enough. As you see for my system it´s set to 5Gb (I have 32Gb RAM installed). The setting is under the virtual memory section in the performance options.

Cheers

Unfortunately for those of us using this add on with Xbox and having the same difficulties there seems to be no fix