FeelThere purchase concern

So I have purchased a few products from FeelThere last year. Fast forward to now and I had to do some email cleaning, only to realize I deleted the only download link that was provided for my product purchase.

I have had a ticket in on their zen desk (as this is the only way to communicate with them) to get a new link for several days. The fact they have no login to just get your product again or automation is absurd.

I came here to share this frustration as their customer service is terrible.

As this isn’t an in-game MSFS marketplace purchase, topic moved into #third-party-addon-discussion:scenery-packs (I don’t know what was purchased so moving into Scenery)

The #community:marketplace category on this forum is for discussion of the in-game marketplace.

On their forum there are others having issues to access their product download, there the mods say you need to contact “BMTmicro”, which seems to be the payment service th,ey use, by providing date, credit card info and email address of your purchase.

Seems like they don’t have it in their hands to provide this support, which is a shame.
A customer should not be forwarded to some other company to get the download link.

I wonder how their update process is…

2 Likes

Agreed 100% I have sent an update on my ticket with the BMT Micro purchase transaction information and the only response was they will get it to the sales team to hear back in a week.

Definitely not a good experience when even the smallest third party creators have the ability to get your download off the website by logging in.