We’re celebrating Women’s History Month with routes of famous female explorers! This week we’ll see one of the stops on Aloha Wanderwell’s journey to become the “First Woman to Drive Around the World”.
Hope to see you there!
From her Wikipedia article:
Aloha Wanderwell (Idris Galcia Hall née Welsh, October 13, 1906 – June 4, 1996) was a Canadian-American Internationalist explorer, author, filmmaker, and aviator. In the 1920s, while still a teenager, she traveled 380,000 miles across 80 countries, becoming the first woman to circumnavigate the globe in a Ford 1918 Model T. Beginning when she was just 16 years old, the journey took five years 1922–1927 to complete.
Server: West USA
Settings: All Players, No Traffic
- Highly Recommend
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Termica Sant Adria (Barcelona) » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Barcelona LEBL Approach East 25R/25L/20 (Zona Franca/El Prat de Llobregat) » Microsoft Flight Simulator (Note: This is pretty large for the minor upgrade in imagery)
- Global AI Ship Traffic MSFS V2 » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- We Love VFR - Region 1 » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Bushtalk Radio POIs. These POIs are also on the website, if you’d like to use the Bushtalk Client while you fly around.
- Useful Tools
Flight Plan: AlohaWanderwellAndorraBarcelona.pln (4.0 KB)
Airplane: X-Cub or similar plane, we’ll cruise roughly 110kts
Weather: Clear Skies
Liftoff Time in Sim Time: 9:30am (7:30am UTC)
Rough flight path: LESU->LEBL, cruising 3,000’ initially, then down to sea level for a tour of Barcelona.