Fenix a320 disconnected from sim after SIM load/save option during a flight

Hi,
I have a problem with the Fenix A320:

During a long flight with no problem, I need somtimes to leave my pc for any other reason (lunch, diner, other things i have to do, etc…)

In order not to loose my flight and also let my computer not on load, every time I have to do this, I proceed as follows:

• I hit the ESC key to escape the flight,
  • Now, among other choices, I can load/save something, I press load/save
  • now i am asked to select from where i want to load something, i choose « from this PC »
  • then there is a W10 window displayed in order to choose from where I want to load something.

And I leave my computer in this state.

At this moment, the SIM has no control of the computer (we are in the W10 services) and as a consequence the workload of the computer is far lower than in the SIM (the fans are less noisy)

So i let my computer in this state and go doing other things (e.g. lunch/diner)

Some time later (one hour later for instance, I return back to my computer.

I still have this W10 window of choice to load something.

So I hit « Cancel », i return back to the SIM, then I hit « Cancel » again, i return back to my interrupted flight.
I hit « Resume » and now I am back in my flight where it was escaped.

The problem occurs here: if I want to go inside the Fenix EFB, It says that it is disconnected from the Sim. And no mean to return inside the EFB.

With the Fenix app, i tried « Restart », but it restarts the plane also and the flight is lost (all plane parameters are reset to the initial status of the plane.

So is there a solution to this problem?

When I use the FBW A32NX, no problem with this plane with the same scenario.

Thanks.

Patrice.

Take a look at this post, specifically option 3.

Also, you don’t need to go into load, etc. Just hit “esc” is pause enough. Does it disconnect if you just do that?

I regularly just hit ESC with the Fenix (or any other a/c) if I need to ‘do IRL’.
That’s all I do, and hit Resume when I’ve returned.

Not had any issues.

Hi,

The main concern I see with the fact to set Pause or ESC or any other solution like that is that doing so, the graphic card workload makes a jump to 80/90% (more than it is when the SIM is active).

With my scenario, the graphic card workload drops to 1% as the simulator is completely stopped by the system during the W10 service execution.

With my scenario, the problem occurs after some long time. If I use “Load” and then immediately Cancel and return to the SIM, no problem of disconnection.