Fenix A320 EFB Simbrief Flight Plan Retrieval

After the Block 2 upgrade it’s asking me to set up Navigraph and Simbrief again. Navigraph went fine, but something is off with the Simbrief import function. In the EFB settings I enter my Simbrief Username (not pilot Id - although I tried that too). I generate a Simbrief FP and then attempt to import it using the EFB but I get the No Plan Found for your username error. When I go back to settings the username field is blank. I do not see a save function for the settings screen, so wondering why it is not persisting. This was all working prior to the Block 2 update today, but clearly something I’m doing isn’t working now.

Yea something isn’t working in simbrief with our username. It keeps saying invalid flight plan import or something like that. So I had to manually input each waypoint

Just tested using my username, and no issues on Simbrief or Navigraph.

Same here. Importing flight plans from Simbrief works flawlessly. Maybe OP is using old simbrief airframe. There are two new profiles now, one for each engine type.

1 Like

Make sure to update your navigraph Airac data for the Fenix with the Fenix App closed. Navigraph has a tab/button for programs external to MSFS, there you will find the Fenix and update the data.

In the EFB I use my simbrief username (letters not numbers) this automatically fills the MCDU username too.

The EFB only loads basic info for the flight plan so if the EFB works but the MCDU not it is because there is some SID, STAR or Airway that is in the flight plan that doesn’t work, and that happens if your nav data is not up to date.

@LuisArgerich got it right. I had the same issue and was able to find help on the Fenix KB:

I updated it and no more errors.