Fenix A320 Gear warning after takeoff

Last few times I have used this aircraft, I get a loud landing gear warning on my climbout. Its because the aircraft things we are still on the ground, based on what my PFD looks like in the altitute dial…

How do I fix this?

Is both pilot and co-pilot QNH correct? (As your standby QNH is out)

Do you have any active failures?

Is your gear in the correct up position on the dash?

Is there a reason you are using manual thrust (is the plane properly configured for take off?)

Am also confused if you have just taken off why you also have a route showing behind you as well as in front of you.

Have you just done a landing and then take off again? You have LDG inhibit in magenta on your display so your plane is in landing mode, therefore expecting the gear to be down below 750ft, if you were taking off it should be saying TO inhibit not LDG inhibit.

1 Like

Its caused by your throttle not beeing in the right detent position. When you do a flex Temp Takeoff make sure, your PFD shows MAN FLX in white letters (or MAN TOGA in white, if selected in the MCDU) when moving your throttle in the detent. Your Screenshot shows MAN THR with a orange box around. In this case the aircraft will not recognize your take off run and give you a warning when lifting up the gear, because you are to close to the ground. You can configure your detents in the MCDU.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MarshalBoar5197 is correct,

Your thrust levers are not in the correct detent.

If you are doing a flex temp takeoff, you need to be in the FLEX detent for takeoff, then it will instruct you to switch to the CLMB detent.

If you’re thrust levers are not set correctly and are in manual thrust, you will get the gear warning.

If you are not doing a FLEX temp takeoff, you’d be doing a TOGA takeoff, again you need to set thrust levers to TOGA and then to CLB when instructed.

The issue seems to have resolved itself when I downloaded the upgrade. Thank you all.

Moved to User Support Hub Aircraft & Systems that is the appropriate category for support and last OP reply marked as the solution since issue has been fixed.