Fenix A320 (IAE Engines) Simbrief issue

Dear all, i am getting a warning in the cargo (screenshot below). I am using the default simbrief profile for the Fenix A320 IAE Engines (all weights set to Auto). Is there a workaround to this?

many thanks for your support!

All the warning is, is that the amount of cargo that the airplane can carry is limited by the zero fuel weight.
Simbrief has determined that and is just letting you know.
It isn’t an issue.

1 Like

Hey, @FelipeTurbay. As SevenFlyer says, yes, this is normal based on how SimBrief has filled in the “Auto” fields. The “Cargo” is really just passenger luggage, so if you reduce the number of passengers for that specific flight and then replan, you can eliminate the warning. Have fun!

2 Likes

Don’t even need to adjust anything, just leave as is and go.

You aren’t overweight (Simbrief prevented that by limiting the Cargo).

2 Likes

FYI - There is a known bug with the IAE that causes a reduction in climb performance. You will notice that the IAE version often recommends a Flaps 3 takeoff, in fact more often than not. Perform the same flight, including same loadout with the CFM, and you will notice a Flaps 1 takeoff is recommended. I have already submitted a ticket and had useful correspondence with the team at Fenix, who said " this is already a known bug and is with our development team for debugging and resolution."

I don’t know if the bug is a weight issue, an engine performance issue, or a flap setting issue, or a combination. I was also getting the same message about having cargo reduced in Simbrief, not sure if it has anything to do with the bug or not.

Many thanks to all! i though that by leaving the flight plan unchanged i would have trouble in configuring the aircraft. Happy flying!