Fenix A320 throttling and flaps issue

I have a Fenix A320 and everything works except Throttling and Flaps. When i open Controller Configuration , then all this works fine. I tried to look at this guide from Fenix site https://kb.fenixsim.com/setup-tca-throttle , but still no sucess.
Can someone help me to resolve this issue?

I’ve succeeded to confiugure the flaps by this guide : Flaps are unresponsive / Flaps Calibration
But in MCDU the number were changing duuring the Flaps movement and for Throttling it is not changing. So i’m still with a problem of Throttling

I’ve posted the following before, but see if it helps - without going through the steps methodically it’s not possible to confirm where the problem is:

The three steps are to check the hardware/firmware, the setup in MSFS and then the calibration in the Fenix, as detailed below.

Firstly, ensure that the switch on the front on the thrust levers is set to ‘ENG 1&2’ not ‘3&4’.

1. Check using the Thrustmaster control panel that each and every button is working, and that the thrust levers (and flaps and speed brake levers if you have them) show smooth and continuous movement across the entire range, including the reverse position. If there is any problem at this stage go back and use the Thrustmaster calibration instructions from their website. If you have the flaps/speed brake add-on note there is a more extensive calibration procedure required.
  2. Load up MSFS and check in options that the thrust levers are set to throttle 1 axis and throttle 2 axis - not the 0 to 100% variants. Again check that the display shows smooth and continuous movement across the whole range (once again including the reverse position). Sensitivity doesn’t particularly matter at this stage as long as the levers show movement across the whole range. Make sure that you have NO OTHER controls bound to a throttle.
  3. load up the Fenix and go through the calibration in the MCDU. Note that until you have completed the calibration I don’t think you’ll see any movement of the levers in the cockpit, but once they are calibrated you should see the movement you expect.

Thanks, i resolved