Filter by handcrafted airports in World Map

I’d love to be able to see only Marketplace/Community/Asobo-handmade airports when planning a flight. Yes, they are marked with stars/wrenches already, but only when you zoom in, and very easy to forget that small, local airport you bought long ago in rural Oregon. Simply add this as another filter to the existing list of filters. In this view, it would also be great to optionally see handcrafted airports available but not purchased/installed. I’m sure developers would love the extra eyeballs and $$$ :slight_smile:

I’ve purchased numerous airports both in the Marketplace and from other vendors that are not marked on the world map with a star. Even worse, those marked with a star may not show up unless you zoom in if they are a small airport. This means that unless you can remember all of the ICAO codes for these airports, you’ll forget what you purchased over time. I certainly have. Asobo may want to consider it’s design choices and at least give the user the option to filter and make visible all payware airports. It’s badly needed. It would be nice to be able to plan a flight knowing where they are on the map instead of going into my Marketplace and other accounts to add to a XLSX sheet.

2 Likes

So true!! I agree and wish a solution as well! The market place app still is not working when you have things in your Comunity folder which is sad!