Finally my favorite plane ever Boeing 707

I’m so glad to finally fly my favorite plane ever. Okay it’s not finish yet, WIP, but just beautiful plane with real sounds.

André Vaillancourt

11 Likes

My very first flight of any kind was in a Wardair 707 from Edmonton when we moved to England in 1969. Looking forward to this!

Where did you get it from? I’d like to give it a go. Love the 707.

Looks like it can be found on flightsim.to: Boeing 707-320B/C/adv (FSX PORT) for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

Yes on flightsim.to
This is a WIP project, there is lot of bugs as no visual animations, the front wheel do weird things, no landing lights and the sound get crazy if you put too much power on takeoff. Reade the not below about the sound.
The author is working to bring the B707 to native FS2020, so be patient it will get much better over time. As for now it fly very well, FMC works nice and the sound is great. I gave the sound set to him from FS2004.

To avoid sound problem on takeoff do this procedure

For a 3 hours flight set your fuel quantity to 25% and 50% for 6h flight.
Put the payload slider to zero weight except pilot and copilot to make it very light.
Use 10º flaps position.
Use parking brakes, increase power exactly to 79% until lift off. Sound get crazy at 80%
Once airborne, activate autopilot to climb 1500’/min. and let him accelerate above 200 knots.
Passing 230 knots you will be able to climb at 3000’/m to keep 250 knots speed at 79%
At 10000’ you will be able to increase power to 85% with no sound glitch.
At 15000’ you will be able to increase power to 90%
Above 20000’ you will be able to increase power to 95%

Andre Vaillancourt Corporation (AVCORP)

As for now, this is the BEST B707 available for FS2020, so just enjoy it and live your nostalgy of this era.