First MSFS video

Hi everyone!

Heres my first MSFS video! Really hope you like it!

In this video I am featuring the highly anticipated developer Dreamflight Studios in coporation with Flightbeam Studios who released Biarritz LFBZ located in France

Tell me what you think so I can keep improving myself

Little more about myself,
I have been creating quite a bunch of videos for FS9, FSX and Prepar3D. Over the years I gotten more and more contact with developers and been doing work for them, since life got quite busy over the past few years I did not really find much time to produce videos, on the older engine due to crashes, errors, pop ups caused by 3rd party devs, not the best camera plugins, etc did not make producing videos easy. Since this video I have noticed there are a few things really, really speeding up that proces which got me really inspired to start again

Dont expect videos monthly, but I will try to keep them coming once there’s something interesting to shoot for!

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Hope you are all well and you keep it that way!

Bests,

Pilot777x

6 Likes

Love your video ! Keep up the great work <3

1 Like

Kudos for it !

1 Like

beautiful, love the music and the whole cinematic vibe…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.