Fix missing interiour textures in Cessna 208 B GRand Caravan Liveries

Hello everyone,

first, let me say I’m not a modder or livery designer and have only limited knowledge in the subject.
Since SU5 all my custom Caravan liveries are “broken”. Once you go away from the aircraft (like maybe 50 meters), the interior turns pink, which means the texture for this level of detail seems to be missing. It’s the same error for all my custom liveries for this plane.

I thought the problem would be fixed soon and the liveries would be updated by the creators, however that didn’t happen yet.
Which led me to the point of wondering if I could maybe fix them myself.
After all, the missing texture is present within the default Asobo liveries, right? I just need to get that copied into the custom liveries or keep them from overwriting the stock interior texture.

Does anyone of you have an idea how to do that?
Any help would be very much appreciated!

Asobo updated the use of the texture.cfg file which required this file to be updated on many liveries. So you could try replacing the texture.cfg for your livery with a new one from one of MSFS’s additional liveries (not the default livery) like Kenmore, Global, XBox etc…

Per the publicly-released beta notes:
Planes
KNOWN ISSUE : Cockpit textures can be pink for some liveries but they will be fixed for the general release

Regards

After several tries, this texture.cfg fixed the issue:

[fltsim]

fallback.1=…\texture\Livery
fallback.2=…\texture\AS1000
fallback.3=…\texture\Gauges
fallback.4=…\texture\AS700
fallback.5=…\texture
fallback.6=…\texture\AS140
fallback.7=…\texture\Extinguisher
fallback.8=…\texture\Lights
fallback.9=…\texture\Glass