[FIXED ON LIVE 1.19.8.0] SU5 Airports missing terminal walls/floating roofs

Another “hotfix” that does nothing to address broken jetways at almost every airport and missing roofs and walls from these airports…

1 Like

KPHL seems to be also having this issue.

SAWC (default airport)

Drzewiecki Design - UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo

Missing walls and windows

Venice LIPZ missing parts of jetways, and looking at low quality terrain, possibly buildings as well. Post 2nd hot fix.

Just wondering do they even read the forums? i have just updated to .15 and these Airport errors are still there?

HTZA as well

KSNA also.

ENGM

It’s all very well having great graphics, but it takes the enjoyment away after a 2-hour flight, and you are greeted to errors like this…do they even acknowledge this? It’s not just one or two Airports its widespread.

My KBOS is showing the same issues as reported by others.

After SU5 and latest hotfix, there are no jetways any more at “bespoke” KATL airport (surprise to see at the same time that the ATC option for Jetway Connection request also removed).

I notice at Reno as well that parts of the jet ways went missing. The end part is there, then nothing, then the part at the terminal. You can request jetway connection but nothing happens.

[1.18.15.0 - public live]

VOHS

Hello,
the problem also impact autogen buildings.
autogen completely missing in some area.
block without roof and no detail instead of houses (eg: edinburgh, EGLL approach).
building with missing walls or roofs, buildings looks transparent (eg hong kong, shanghai…).
strangely the last one doesn’t happen all the time and not always at the same places.

EHAM as well.

I was having this same issue at KMIA (only one I tried). I deleted the content.xml file out of the localcache folder and that fixed it for me. Anyone else try this and can confirm it worked for them?

1 Like

HELX terminal building

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
Yes, bug persists with or without mods.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
See through buildings at airports. Multiple airports have see through terminal, FBO and other buildings as shown below at KFLL. Anyone have a work around for this? SU5 hotfix 2 did not address this.

I had the “see through” building issue yesterday flying into KAPA. One one building had “the flying roof”.

Clearly a bug in SU5 and/or hotfixes.

But when I returned a little later in the afternoon, the building… was… normal…

Is MSFS fixing scenery bugs automatically? PFM? No changes were made between the two flights and MSFS was not restarted.