[FIXED ON LIVE 1.19.8.0] SU5 Airports missing terminal walls/floating roofs

I’ve seen it at KORD, KBOS, KJFK and KPWK.

Delete your rolling cache, and reset it

FIX: Delete Rolling Cache, then restart

I thought I’d go back to KAPA this AM just to make sure the building was still there. When I arrived, the building returned to transparent.

Then I returned later and the building was fixed again!

I have no idea why this is happening…

Some airport missing terminal textures after latest update

UUDD and HESH

If you have world updates installed, check the content manager and ensure they’re up to date.

We’ve been through that many times,. does nothing

My comment was the first reply to a new thread, but got merged in here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s so random. Last night I landed in Salt Lake City, terminal was present. This morning I departed from Salt Lake City, no terminal. It’s not the initial load that screws up since I’ve also had missing terminals (or bits) on arrival.

Why has there been no ongoing communication with the developers about this? It’s a very serious bug that seems widespread

1 Like

Don’t forget the AI crashing the program turned off AI and ctds stopped

Performance improvements are easy when you don’t have to load or render assets.

NOT the root cause of the issue.

I stopped using a rolling cache months ago.
I disabled the function and deleted the cache that SU5 created before flying anywhere.

The issue still exists for me.

The only way I have been able to see a good KBOS is in ludicrous mode and the windows look so odd?

After SU5 and both Hotfixes, I’m still missing building textures/floating roofs. Is this a common bug currently? So far KLAS and KSLC have had this issue.

And EGPH ,ZGMH, But I found a strange thing. It happened when i make a approch from planmap. It seems if i load aircraft in a parking place of the airport,the buiding established normally! Still testing…

It’s also happening to me all over the world. Is it possible that this is related to the issues with incorrect altitudes, just like with ATC? Sometimes the roofs are floating high up in the air. Did someone try if this also occurs in non Live Weather at a standard pressure of 29.92?

KRDU affected as well.

EFHK is missing most of the terminal building.

I gave it a try, and at least for now the roofs are where they should be. The question is will I have to do this before each flight now?