Flight Controls Xbox Series X

Does anyone know what joysticks and throttle controls are compatible with the Xbox?

I’ve seen the Hotas one is but the reviews aren’t the best and I can only find one other. Surely there is more? I would like the Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition but that isn’t available.

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

I’m using the Thrustmaster TCA Boeing yoke, two associated Boeing throttle quadrants ganged together (for six axis) and the TPR pedals.

I also have the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One with TFRP pedals.

The former is awesome and expensive. The latter does the job, however the pedals aren’t the smoothest in their travel and this really detracts from their performance, but the price point is far more friendly.

There’s a few others listed here:

Turtle Beach velocity flight one

There’s the Chinese (the cheap knockoff kind of Chinese) PXN stick or whatever it was. The Hori HOTAS (now discontinued) might have come in Xbox version too, not too sure on that. Both are/were supposedly pretty bad.

In the future, before the heat death of the universe, Honeycomb is set to release some kind of HOTAS set. This may or may not suck for the price.

That’s it for joysticks. No joke. (Well, there are actually three yokes to be clear, the two mentioned in posts above and the upcoming Honeycomb XPC)