Flight deck solutions and the pmdg 737

hi, i am currently using FDS hardware (MIP, CDUs, MCP), OH from some other company (dont know who) and motorized throttles from FSC. currently working fine on x plane with the software available there. wondering if anyone here knows whether there will be support for MSFS for the mentioned hardware with the 737 now available

You will have to contact Peter Cos at flightdecksolutions. As far as I know they are working to add MSFS 2020 support for FDS products.

1 Like

Had not heard of this company, pretty cool they are Canadian and in Ontario as well no less. Will be following.

another hardware of PMDG 737

There will be support for FDS products and the PMDG 737 for MSFS soon.

I am doing a few tests with the CDU and MCP just stay tune in the FDS forum and on their webpage.

Hi MrOudoum. Do you have any further info on the FDS integration into MSFS? On another forum/website perhaps?
I have some FDS equipment and would like to have it work with msfs generically.
Thanks.

Hi CaptainB777ER,

which FDS hardware do you have?

SPAD.neXt is working on an interfaceIT API integration, but still no estimated release.

And I am working on a free solution for the PMDG 737.

Oudoum

I have the FDS SYS 1 and SYS3 boards that use IIT, and the MCP, CDU and Multi Radio panels. Look forward to seeing progress!
Thomas

hi all,
anyone have any luck with getting the FDS hardware to work with the PMDG?

Yes, I am currently developing a software. Just contact me in private chat and I can tell your more information about it.

1 Like

you just don’t know the existing solution