Flight Design CTSL - 2021 G3X Avionics & Autopilot Mod

Flight Design CTSL - 2021 G3X Avionics & Autopilot Mod

You may know me and my development partner davux3 from our recent Icon A5 2021 Performance Edition where we also added a G3X Touch avionics package that enabled auto-pilot in addition to many other cool features.

As requested by the community, we have upgraded the CTSL to also include the G3X Touch with a few of the same tweaks we added to the Icon A5’s avionics.

DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVE TO FLIGHTSIM.TO

OUR DISCORD SERVER

Aside from modding in Microsoft Flight Simulator, I also make content on YouTube related to flight and space sims which is where most of my Discord community has come from. I would love to see more flight sim fans hanging out in the server flying together and offering ideas and feedback for future mods. BETA versions will be offered exclusively via Discord. We need devs for our next top secret project!

DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION

CREDITS & THANKS

• The Working Title team whose G3X mods helped make this project possible

• HUGE thanks to @davux3 for fully developing this mod on his own in his sleep

2 Likes

Thank you.
Be advised however that the link to your A5 2021 performance mod doesn’t work (404 error).
The correct link is Icon A5 - 2021 Performance Edition With Upgraded G3X Avionics & Autopilot • Flight Simulator 2020.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out, bed at 3AM up at 7AM lol.

the avionic mod is not working after latest fs patch

Thank you for the report, we’re currently working on a fix.

1 Like

Mod has been updated!

3 Likes