Flight destination (3rd party) airport not loading when the flight is longer than 5 hours

Developer mode

Disabled

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

When a flight takes more than 5 hours (eg: SAEZ - MMUN, SAEZ - SKBO, SAEZ - LEMD), the destination airport will not load if it’s a 3rd party one, furthermore when reaching the destination before commencing the approach the airport tile is completely white, and as soon as you start getting closer and closer the white tile will start shrinking until the point that you will see the default airport.

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Not relevant, some examples are: SKBO, MMUN, LEMD

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

• Buy and install SKBO or MMUN from the marketplace
  • Plan a SAEZ - SKBO, or SAEZ - MMUN
  • Fly it and land at the destination airport.
  • The third party airport is not loaded, the default airport is loaded instead.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i9-11900k (5.1OC)
32GB DDR4 4000mhz (2 x 16gb)
MSI RTX 3080 Suprim
Asus Z590-E

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Reproducible in all the builds

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

This bug is closely related with the bugs related to a performance degradation in long haul flights. I’ve followed all the tips and tricks, changing the ndu setting, changing the virtual memory setting (by quite a lot), setting a safer XMP setting, etc etc etc.
I was able to complete an 8:30hs flight without performance impact, but the destination airport that I bought (MMUN) was not loaded at all.

This doesn’t happen to me in flights up to 4hs.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Not applicable

Been having this same issue. But even if a flight is only 1hr. Have you been able to solve this?

The same happens to me at many different airports. But for me not even the default airport is loading. It’s just the satelite image of the airport. Also just 1hr flights. I am very frustrated right now. Been having this problem since like 2 weeks or so and was hoping for sim update 10 to fix it. But it didn’t. Even a complete reinstall of the sim didn’t fix this problem. And it looks like it’s only a few of us who encounter this problem. So if anybody has any idea, please tell us.

I have this issue as well. Just did a flight from KLAS to KDEN. Both with 3rd Party Add-Ons.
Upon Arrival nothing was there at Denver. No Airport, no AI Planes.

I read elsewhere that people are suspecting AIG and GSX in conjunction causing some sort of drawcall overflow within Simconnect and this causes the Sim to stop loading more scenery.
But I’m not sure this is the cause.

I certainly use both.