Flight loading hangs before completion

MODERATOR EDIT:
Good morning,

for a few days I have a problem: when I have chosen a plane, an airport and a runway and I click on ready to fly the loading starts but the blue line stops progressing at around 8/10 - th of the end… And the situation remains blocked. I have to exit MSFS with Alt+F4.

I tried with repaired and reconditioned; no result.

I reinstalled MSFS twice. Nothing

I think the problem comes from the paths: the MSFS system is installed on my C disk, with Windows. The packages are installed on an F disk. On this one I created an MSFS folder then Packages, then Community and Official. I modified the line of the destination path in the file UserCFg. When I reinstall MSFS, I modify the destination path of the packages before downloading them. Still the problem.

Could you help me and tell me in particular which elements of the path to keep in C and which ones to put in F? Currently, on C I go to Local Cache, with the UserCFg file and the package folder, which is empty.

Thank you very much for your help; I miss my game!

Bonjour,

depuis quelques jours j’ai un problème : lorsque j’ai choisi un avion , un aéroport et une piste de décollage et que je clique sur prêt à voler le chargement commence mais la ligne bleue s’arrête de progresser à environ 8/10 -ème du bout… Et la situation reste bloquée. Je suis obligé de sortir de MSFS par Alt+F4.

J’ai essayé avec réparé et remis en état ; pas de résultat.

j’ai réinstallé 2 fois MSFS. Rien

Je pense que le problème vient des chemins : le système MSFS est installé sur mon disque C, avec Windows. Les packages sont installés sur un disque F. Sur celui-ci j’ai créé un dossier MSFS puis Packages, puis Community et Official. J’ai modifié la ligne du chemin destination dans le fichier UserCFg. Quand je réinstalle MSFS, je modifie le chemin de destination des packages avant de les télécharger. Toujours le problème.

Pourriez-vous m’aider et m’indiquer notamment les éléments du chemin à garder dans C et ceux qu’il faut mettre dans F ? Actuellement, sur C je vais jusqu’à Local Cache, avec le fichier UserCFg et le dossier package, qui est vide.

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide ;Mon jeu me manque !

Hello,

Welcome back to the forums! Please do not ask for help, advice, or troubleshooting in General Discussion. Please use one of the other categories for help in the future.

Had the same issue for two years and read all I could to solve it. What really seems to help is to change the aircraft (or even only the livery) every time you start a new session of Flight Simulator. So never use the same aircraft (or livery) in a row. I have never had the issue again.

Do you have the “One Store” folder inside the official folder, with all the content in the “One Store” folder?

MODERATOR EDIT:
Yes, on F I have packages/official /one store and in it. fs content as well as all content

Oui, sur F j’ai bien packages/official /one store et dedans. fs content ainsi que tout le contenu

Until it´s fixed disable network for a few seconds and enable it again. This is an old issue related to the checking for updates bug.

Cheers