Flight replay videos. Suggestions/tips?

Since i’ve bought fsplayground to replay my flying i figured it worked so good i had to make some videos with it. While youtube is allready full of tutorials, A to B flights, reviews etc. And i’m not having to much free time due to work i figured it maybe would be nice to just make simple videos from take offs, landings, or whatever at some beautifull places/airports. Not to much editing. No endless replays. Just one single replay divided in some interesting angles.

So this is what i came up with. Any suggestions or tips to make it more interesting? I’m not looking for much views or anything. Just need something to do to keep my flightsimming interesting:)

I’m using Flight Control Replay…

I can’t say I’m fully satisfy by the product. Mind to tell me your opinion on fsplayground? Do you do aerobatics too?

Same target as your. Having fun in same little spare times… your videos look nice

Thats the link to my only one till now

1 Like

I really wouldn’t recommend FSPlayground. It allows replays, but the airplane goes crazy. Flaps, spoilers & landing gear do all sorts of weird things. If you jump into the cockpit during a replay you are met with multiple warning sounds & the controls going crazy. You’ll also hear atc doing strange things as it thinks you’re doing another flight. This also affects other players & ai aircraft.
I’m really disappointed I spent money on this.
In some ways it’s a little bit like FS2020 = We are all the Beta testers on an unfinished product.

Sorry to hear it. I would not recomend Flight Control Replay as a payware product but still is definitely better from what you describe. Control surfaces landing gear and lights too are pretty stable. The very big limit if you want to do aerobatics is that it is not recording full axis rotation (it’s clearly a limit the way MSFS output data are formatted but as a programmer it could be sorted out)

I haven’t yet tried aerobatics so i don’t know how it behaves with that. Aerobatics in msfs aren’t really the best thing about the sim either (extra and pitts are probably the most unrealistic flight models of the game imo)

For FSplayground i’d like to say that i really like it. At first i was sceptic and not willing to pay for an replay function (wich i still think btw) But i got bored and i bought it in an impulse. At first i didn’t know very well how everything worked. Also i wasn’t very familiar with the drone camera of fs. (wich i still think is kina wonky) But playing around with it i found it to get easier and really like fsplayground now. It’s still in beta unlike msfs and they also still state that when you buy it. So yes, we’re beta testers. But we choose to be so cause we know. Msfs is not a beta product anymore, but still feels like one. So that’s a big difference! Anyway, it’s 20 bucks… Also could’ve bought something else with it. But there will be more 20 bucks(es?) in my wallet again i hope:)

Oh btw, i wasn’t meant to start a discussion about software with this topic, more like what people think of such videos and if it’s enjoyable to watch or just boring? :sweat_smile:

Thanks but video is unavaileble for me:(

Edit: it worked now. Nice flying. Really like that plane btw. Only addon i have. don’t like the music though. personal preference;)