Flight Stick for XSX

Which flight stick is best for XSX, TFlight Hotas One V Velocity One Flight Stick.
Going to get me a flight stick and these two are within my budget range. Any help choosing would be much appreciated.

Thanks Niko…

Go with Turtle Beach.

In that price range I would also opt for the Turtle Beach.

I concur with the Turtle Beach recommendation; I first started with the TFlight, but my son gave me the FS for Christmas and I’ve not used the older controller since I got the new one.

Before I decide which flight stick to get I’ll be flying from my sofa on my knee. I’ve read about the issues with with TBV being a bit stiff and the base a bit light and wonder if this could be a problem with my application. Just want to get my ducks in order before I part with my hard earned cash.

Thanks Niko…

I too fly from the couch with the stick on my knees. Yes, it is too stiff to use with one hand only but I have no problems with that. What I do is I grab the top left corner of the stick base with my left hand. That keeps the base stable and also puts the throttle between the thumb and index finger for very precise throttle control. Works great for me!

I also had the Hotas One initially but haven’t touched it since. The VelocityOne is of much, much higher build quality, it has two throttle axis, a trim wheel etc.

1 Like