Flight won't load after 1.30.12.0 update

Flight won’t start afer last (1.30.12.0) update with infinite blu bar loading (XBOX). Previously I’m on the last Beta

4 Likes

Same for me on Xbox Series X except I wasn’t in the beta.

Edit: I uninstalled the one 3rd party airport I had, LSMI Interlaken, and now it seems to be working fine.

If I don’t go wrong I don’t have any third party addons, only official ones. I’ll check and will give a feedback here

1 Like

This is normal after an update… it will be fixed in the next update.

For you is it normal that nothing work after an update? I’m an engineer and the things don’t work in this manner in the real life

1 Like

Having the same issue this morning. I’ve uninstalled all add-ons/cleared data and still stuck at around 80% blue bar after pressing ready to fly…

1 Like

No feedback from official source???

1 Like

I’ve since uninstalled everything and reinstalled just the base game, still have the same results.

Game is currently unusable.

2 Likes

Very sad.

10 characters

1 Like

Same here last night, for at least 1 hour in the evening (Paris time). Then, suddenly it worked again. Never happened before…

2 Likes

It’s happened to me on occasion in the past, but a reset of the game/Xbox has fixed it previously…

It’s back to not loading for me so I don’t think the 3rd party airport had anything to do with the issue.

1 Like

I’ve done everything including uninstalling everything again.

I’ve just tried using a different XBOX profile however and it loads flights no problem, so obviously must be something to do with user profiles.

Wondering if it has anything to do with being on the beta previously? And how this can be fixed?

2 Likes

Update if it helps - deleted my profile information in the saved data section of MSFS in the manage game section of XBOX.

Chose the delete from everywhere option - lost my flight log/hours and custom settings etc but can get on again now…

Things you have to do to be able to play this game…

3 Likes

I don’t understand a thing… Yesterday after many try it worked but I tried to do a flight WITHOUT live data and it didn’t work.

I’m a retrogaming guy and I have all my old games and consoles, with Flight Simulator is it possible to play totally offline? What I mean, when Microsoft will close its server I won’t play this game anymore???

1 Like

I have a problem on pausing the game, when I resume there are some input on primary control surfaces that in many case result in an airplane crash. What I’va to do? Additionally save/load doesn’t work, I’ve never seen a game with these big problems

:stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: Be sure to insert some letters in the aircraft registration. If its empty it causes the sim to freeze. Alternatively insert blank character by holding left Alt and typing 255 then hit enter.

Dont know why we still need to face this -_-

Don’t understand

Has anybody found a remedy for this?? My load bar just stays at about 80% and will not complete

1 Like

If on Beta try to exit, then use only packages from Asobo/Microsoft, uninstall all the others.

If it doesn’t work try to create a new profile.