Flights Not being logged in Daher TBM after new update

After the new Japan update some of my Daher TBM long flights are not being logged. Can someone please help me?

Can we log flights using some other software as well?

I’ve noticed some “odd” behavior with the logbook. Developer mode interferes, so should be turned off. But there’s some weirdness other than that. Example: just did forty minutes of touch and goes. Logbook recorded an eight minute flight with one takeoff and landing. Odd… :thinking:

same here (it´s not related to the used aircraft) but already discussed here:

Someone else reported this, and there appear to be two reasons at least:

Loading in a flight plan from an external tool seems to not get logged.

Flights where you have performed a full stop landing, and shutdown, triggered the log pop up, then hit continue. Those flights only seem to log the last log, and all the previous times you pressed “Continue” are lost i.e. your last “Continue”, and the time you instead return to the main menu is the only leg that gets logged.

I lost over an hours flight that way, and it only logged the last 20 minutes.

I don’t think the TBM has anything to do with it as I was flying the Cessna 182T.

Tomorrow I will run a simple test. A flight which has three airports: Start, intermediate, and destination.

The first flight will be where I perform a full shutdown at the intermediate, at a parking spot, and trigger the dialogue where I will hit Continue, then go on to the destination. The second flight will be the same route, and again do a full stop landing, but I win not kill the engines or avionics, and not trigger the dialogue. My assumption is the first flight will only log the intermediate and destination, but the second will log the start and destination, and if the intermediate is logged at all it will only be as an additional landing and/or takeoff.

That may be it exactly! I use Little Navmap quite a bit…

I’m not using any external tools and developer mode is off. The logging of flights is inaccurate at best now and is not plane dependent. This bug was introduced with the last patch. I remain hopeful a fix will be coming soon.

Yes, I have just flown without any addons apart from Pilto2ATC which cannot interfere with the Sim.

There is something totally wrong with the LogBook. Where can we complain regarding this?

Use the Zendesk button at the top to log a ticket. Make sure you include detailed instruction on how support can replicate the fault.

i am finding that just my landings are not getting logged.

:beers:

You can vote on this issue here - it is affecting every aircraft.

The devs see the votes for sure…