Flights of Fancy achievement stuck at 66%

I unlocked the first 66 percent using the A320 neo and the Citation CJ4. I tried to use the 172 Skyhawk for the last portion of the achievement. However, the achievement did not progress. I didn’t use time compression (just changed the weather). I went from runway to runway. Do I need to go from parking place to parking place? I don’t remember doing that before. The first time I tried with the 172, I had added fuel mid-flight, but the second time I didn’t (just maxed out fuel on the runway. The only mods (as such) I have are the FlyByWire A320 aircraft.

Hi @KeetRetol and welcome !,

Thank you for your post! Your topic has been moved to a sub-category of the User Support Hub

The General Discussion category is meant for discussions that fall outside of our other sub-categories.

If you would like other users to help you with an issue you are experiencing in the sim, consider these User Support Hub categories for your future post:

Aircraft & Systems
ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs
Crashes (CTDs)
Hardware & Peripherals
Install, Performance & Graphics
Scenery & Airports
User Interface & Activities
Virtual Reality (VR)
Weather & Live Weather
Miscellaneous

Dunno if this is your issue, but if you didn’t do so, try a Towered to Towered flight.

There were issues with My Way and Jack of All Planes where it was necessary to use Towered airports for origin and destination.

I think My Way may have even needed some pretty specific parking spot to final taxi to.

Perhaps some of those requirements are needed for this one, too.

Hmm, the airports I tried were KCMH, KIAD, KCVG, and KCLT. I think those all have towers.

1 Like