Flightsim.to - #1 for Sceneries and Liveries

logo-2 (1)

If you’re looking for liveries and scenery add-ons, this site is for you.

Flightsim.to is a mod-sharing website, allowing creators to upload their liveries, sceneries and other creations for MSFS2020 with ease. Currently we’re featuring more than 150 scenery add-ons and more than 140 livery creations among almost 100 creators, with 600+ members and nearly 80’000 downloads in total.

Everything in one place

For us, it was most important to provide users an overview in this confusing jungle of mods we currently have. Everyone is uploading their sceneries or liveries on totally different sites, mostly using one-way dropbox and google drive links, which are anyway limited in bandwith and hard to track for updates - not to mention those ugly, long and complicated links that noone dares to remember.

Looking for MSFS add-ons?

This is why our site features a useful categorization system, making it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. Browsing new add-ons is much more fun than reading through hundreds of forum posts. In addition, we provide a scenery map, master lists, country categorization for sceneries and much more. You can follow mods you like to get notified of new versions and track which mod you actually have downloaded yet. These are only a few features we offer.

Creating add-ons for MSFS?

Creators can easily update and manage mods with versioning and changelogs, letting all previous downloaders know that a newer version was launched. We provide a dedicated page to showcase your mod and insights on traffic.

Work of this is still in progress, but I thought I’d share it with you, because it may help you finding a lot of new add-ons for MSFS in an easier way. And, if you’re a creator we’d love to see you sharing your work with the crowd! This site is fully based on user-content and awesome dev-creations. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Let me know what you think about this!

1 Like

Already mentioned in the Guide section.

1 Like