Florida, Orlando, Disney World trees and bushes look like terrain spikes post World Update 10

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

After updating to WU 10 yesterday (and this may have been this way before as well) I noticed a lot of odd things going on. After 3 crashes to desktop I finally got in to check out the changes in the Orlando area including Disney World and this is what I saw.
Trees and bushes looked like blocks and terrain spikes and some things looked like bits and pieces of geometry.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Went right back and flew around again.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Windows 11
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
ASRock B550 Steel Legend Mainboard
Zotac RTX 3070 Video Card
32 GB Gskill Trident DDR4 3200 Ram
1TB Western Digital M.2 SSD
Generic Mechanical Keyboard and Mouse
Turtle Beach Velocity Flight One Yoke and Throttle

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Grand Canyon has some weird scenic mash thing too

Folks - please reply if you can reproduce the original topic poster’s problem. If you have a distinct defect you’re reporting, please use a separate thread. The primary objective is to determine if the Topic Owner’s report can be reproduced exactly, which can help the Dev Team triage. Thanks.

2 Likes

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

There wasn’t a specific location specified by the OP (just Disney World), so I’m not sure where I’m located vs the OP’s screenshots. But I do see cubes of trees and a strange disconnected/segmented bridge in the area around DW.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I was flying over the Magic Kingdom of the park but the issue happens all around the Orlando area. I have also seen this issue around Gulfport and Biloxi Mississippi as well.

1 Like

You must go to KISM Airport, Kissimmee, Fl and then fly North West to Disneyworld.

Little Navmap

1 Like

Thanks. I was over in the Lake Buena Vista area, but the issue seems widespread in that region.
Regards

1 Like

Yeah I was flying into Kissimmee Gateway from Disney World in my shots.