Fly the Maddog MD-80 under development for MSFS!

It’s quite the beast to learn, Stefano has been quiet on the subject.

1 Like

Yea it was but worth the challenge. I hope he’s doing ok with it. Be nice to see some development updates.

This is one hell of a Plane to fly, the power, the sound, the Reverse thrust push back…OMG Please be amazing, please be good. Will it have an FMC?

Original announcement topic disappeared. Anyone knows anything about it? Can’t find any other info about the project…

It seems to me their entire forums is unavailable, so it’s probably something else.

The screens they showed look absolutely gorgeous I must say, even in P3D

Forum is back alive but the topic still is not reachable. I still cross fingers for it…but…

probably because you have to register and log in.

Fantastic! If there is anything out there which is even better more detailled more complex than PMDG Carenado and Captain Sim - it`s the Maddog.

Hadn’t that post entailed that they only converted the model but not even started on systems? This one sounds like a sleeping beauty and may never come out or take years. The removal of forum posts would make me very cautious.

lol, better get your facts straight, carenado is simple aircraft, captain sim is so so.
onl;y pdmg you mention is topnotch, but that at a heavy pricetag.

1 Like

Some news from Leonardo: Fly the Maddog X 64bit edition 2.0b801 hotfix release! (P3D v4.4 - v4.5 - v5.0 - v5.1 - v5.2) - News and updates - Fly the Maddog X Support & Community Forums

3 Likes

Long way to go but hopefully we will see MD one day

Topnotch at the most over priced rehashed code ever made, i know plenty better then that ■■■■.
if you had 737 747 md11 from fs2004 then the same ■■■■ was ported over to fsx and any other sim that’s been made, and msfs 2020 is next.

Hi my friends,

has anyone infos about one of the best add-on planes ever designed coming to the new Flight Sim?
It´s about the Maddog of course! :slight_smile:

https://www.flythemaddog.com/site/node/14

This thing has one of the most beautyful cockpits ever created and it flies perfectly. The Aerosoft CRJ700 and the Maddog would be the best rear-mounted engine planes in the hangar.

7 Likes

I agree this aircraft is such a joy to fly. Like a knife through butter. Can’t wait to take her up in MSFS.

2 Likes

YESS!!! The MD-80 is confirmed under development for the Flight Sim 20.
This will be the most glorious day comparable to the Titanic maiden voyage and the moonlanding when this impressive (if not BEST!) bird will be released:

2 Likes

I am going to buy a huge bag of dogfood and send it to the developers as charity if this will accelerate the MadDog MD-80 development!

2 Likes

Are there any news?

The team has posted a first video:

14 Likes

Made my day seeing this, thanks. Pretty exciting to see video of it after so long.