Flying gliders causes massive input lag on Xbox Xcloud

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

I’m facing a weird bug where I can’t fly gliders. When selecting any glider, the input lag becomes monstrous. The response of the commands anda camera is around 2 seconds late, making the flight uncontrollable.

All addons were removed, I changed the turbulence level on assists, changed presets, time of day, real weather and everything remains the same… Happens being launched by cessna or direct spawning in the air.

This bug does not trigger with other aircraft, only gliders.

The input delay only happens in simulation. In the main menu the input lag disappears

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1. Select a glider, 2) Fly.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

After SU12 (1.31.22.0)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Doing tests, I found that if I look at the sky either in the cockpit or in the external camera, the input lag disappears If I look at the ground the input lag comes back. Only happens with gliders.

I noticed that what causes the input lag is the fps drop when looking at the ground. I thought it was due to the shadow of dense clouds on the ground but even in clear skies the bug happens

Ok, I found what triggers the bug: It’s the time different from the real time.

If the time you fly in the simulator is different from what it is in real life, the bug will be triggered. For the bug not to trigger it is necessary to enable real time.

Hope this helps anyone who is experiencing the same issue.