Flying the G2 Helicopter

When I’m flying the G2 stock heli using my TBV1 flight stick on XBX and flying at 90-100% collective for me to keep the heli flying straight and level at between 90-100 knots I need to push my stick full forward ( full forward cyclic ) to keep the heli level. Are there settings I can change so I can take pressure of the stick or is this how the heli flies.
Is there a trim like elevator trim to counteract this on the stock G2. :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, absolutely! Unfortunately I can’t recall the name directly, but I think if you search for Trim and scroll through them you’ll see the one. When I get back to my PC I’ll try to load up MSFS and get the exact name. I only just discovered it recently myself.

1 Like

Watch this https://youtu.be/vZFqFQ_LanQ?si=crN9J9M8gDh_99SH

1 Like

It’s called Roter Longitudinal Trim. You’ll want two commands, one for increase one for decrease. With a bit of playing around I got the G4 to fly a fairly straight line all by itself with very little input from me.

So if I map two buttons on my V1FS for rotor longitudinal trim that should let me ease off on the cyclic👍

Yea that should help. Sometimes it still wants to go left or right a bit, but it’s sure easier on your arm. Real helicopters don’t have a sprint loaded stick I think.

1 Like