Flying with the Flamingos

I don’t know if this has been asked here before but I was wondering…has anyone actually captured a video of where/when they flew alongside or with the flamingos as seen in the original MSFS 2020 Trailer? Would appreciate to see it if anyone has and perhaps others might too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not 100% sure but I think I have seen a fauna landmark labelled “flamingo sea” somewhere on the globus two weeks ago or so. But I was too lazy to load it.
(There are also fauna landmarks with elephants, open the filter and use show fauna landmarks only, maybe you can find the flamingos.)

They can be found at the following locations:

Cochrane, Chile
O’Higgins, Chile
Lago Argentino, Argentina
Dahlak, Massawa

1 Like

There is an Addon thatt adds random ? flying flocks of birds at airports. have had a few near misses, but no bird strikes so far …

Adds a whole new meaning to “feathering your prop” !!!

prop-feathers

3 Likes

hmm…thank you for your replies
…and locations

Cochrane, Chile
O’Higgins, Chile
Lago Argentino, Argentina
Dahlak, Massawa

so…no vids of flying with the flocks then…
sigh…perhaps I’ll give it a try

As already hinted at above, in general you can find all “fauna” spots on the world map by filtering with the keyword… “fauna” :wink:

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work for me for several months, maybe even half a year! I have tried many times to find fauna, the tag is there, but once I was able to spot one bird! Some update broke it completely and it has never been fixed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.