FlyingIron P-38L Lightning for MSFS

I have far too many planes already but I absolutely love the look of this so probably will get assuming around same price as their awesome spitfire

One of my favorite planes, will definitely keep an eye on!!

Canā€™t wait for this. Their engine management in the Spit is the best in the sim as far as Iā€™m concerned.

1 Like

Love the look, but if this is supposed to be an ā€œLā€ model, the Yippee paint doesnā€™t fit. That one was #5000 off the line and was a ā€œJā€ model. Either way, Iā€™ll probably get this. I had just about every model David Copley made for FS9, including the ā€œdonationwareā€ Glacier Girl with more details and slightly more difficult flight model.

I was confused that they hadnā€™t announced this because I couldā€™ve sworn Iā€™ve seen streamers using it the past week or so

good news :slight_smile:

but high temperatures at high alt and low pressure, itā€™s looks like depending of throttle position but not power, but from low to mid alt itā€™s so nice, from high level itā€™s have some limitation of prop/throttle positions, you can have absolutely normal temp, but just a little push limit and temperatures grows up significantly, like someone turned on gas welding inside the engineā€¦ any way corsair spitfire bell47 and from 31 august gee bee itā€™s almost all i flight in the simulator, actually from 31 i didnā€™t flight anything except thatā€™s 4 horse of apocalypse :slight_smile:

Official thread from the developer. Please use this: