FlyingIron P-38L Lightning for MSFS

Anyone know the status or release schedule of this? That one teaser shot a few weeks back looked great.

In daily beta testing at the moment :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I want one

5 Likes

I bought their spitfire even though I am not really a spitfire fan. It just looked so good and I wanted to support Flying Iron. The p38 however is my favorite of all the warbirds (except mayyybe the thunderbolt), so I am super excited for this one. I would love to see a Mustang from them eventually as well. That to me would be the trifecta of warbirds.

2 Likes

I’d like to see the Mustang, P38, and of course, the Vought f4u Corsair <<<<my favorite

There is already a good Corsair, by Milviz.

5 Likes

We are in beta testing and hoping to release early next month :slight_smile:

Who knows, maybe we will tackle the Mustang in the near future :wink:

11 Likes

Were you guys also working on a BF109, or was that another group?

2 Likes

Really like the Spitfire. It‘s the best flying Warbird of the three currently available imho.
This and the continuous updates to the Spitfire so far, make the P38 an instant buy for me.

Cheers,
André

1 Like

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement :eyes: :wink:

4 Likes

Looking forward to the P-38, as one might guess from my username :slight_smile: .

I didn’t think we’d see a '38 in MSFS for some time.

3 Likes

Is there a rough price we can expect? Same as spitfire or more?

1 Like

We haven’t had this discussion yet, but I’d imagine it will be priced at or close to the Spitfire :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah amazing, just saw Murphys preview and looked awesome so was hoping was in a range I can afford :slight_smile: I should be able to put that amount aside as looks amazing and love your spitfire. Will be interesting to see how works with keyboard and mouse compared to other planes given the multiple fucilarge

The real question is, will anyone tackle the P-82/F-82 Twin Mustang? :wink:

4 Likes

I got excited when I saw this! :slight_smile:

FlyingIron P-38L

Discuss :+1:

9 Likes

Very excited. Been waiting for this.

OMG !!! It’s beautiful ! I’ll buy it for sure :slight_smile:

Definitely for me. Do we get a discount if we own the X plane version:)

Fantastic. Definitely have my eye on this one.