FLYMEX Mexico sceneries and airports?

Anyone try the FLYMEX Mexico airports and/or Mexico City Landmarks? Are they any good and worth it?

1 Like

MMAN is one of my absolute favorites. The city all nestled along the mountains. I also have their Mexico City, MMMX, and MMCZ. I love Mexico City and the airport. I truthfully haven’t even tried MMCZ yet though. I bought it knowing I liked what the developer does, but just haven’t had the chance yet to see it. With like 35 products coming out a week for Xbox now, it’s hard to keep up with all the exploring, lol.

2 Likes

FlyMex is always nice.
I hope they are already working on the traditional packages:
MexicoNorte, MexicoCentro & MexicoSur, same as FS9 & FSX

MMAN scenery is good, and the city buildings are an added benefit. Only issue I noticed is the VFR map doesn’t plot a route when I fly to the Flymex MMAN scenery, despite creating one in the flight plan. It seems to work OK flying “from” MMAN, just not flying “to” MMAN. I want to get the MMMX scenery, but not sure that will have the same issue.

Yeah, MMAN doesn’t show up as one of my suggested airports either.

I’m going to guess you won’t have a problem with MMMX, because that airport does show up in my suggested airports list. You can see MMMX from the satellite view, vs MMAN I have to zoom way way down to even get it to show if I search for it that way.

On sale on simmarket. You can get MMMX and the city pack for a total of 20 euros

1 Like

we need MMMY and a “cerro de la silla” overhoul

I have a few of their sceneries and I think they are nice.

2 Likes

We need MMSM. Do not even see freeware for this airport.