Flysimware Cessna 414 Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo

The 414 does not work with any of my binding for switch like Battery, Alt, Avionics etc. Does any one have a handle on this?

Flysimware is also on Discord, with intensive community help : flysimware

Thanks have not been able to raise anyone there.

Hope it helps with bringing some ideas, I don’t have any Honeycomb device, so I can’t check myself

1 Like

Short answer is you need third party software to be able to map controller buttons to some of the 414’s custom variables. I use Air Manager but SPAD, Axis and Ohs and FSUIPC are other alternatives.

3 Likes

Disappointing but thanks.

1 Like

This plane is currently on sale. I’m guessing it still requires a 3rd party addon to map the controls.

I do not use 3rd party software with Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo and everything works fine.

1 Like

Yes it uses some custom stuff so to interact with these you will need an external app. A lot is just regular though. There is a list of the custom ones in the manual on their website.

1 Like

Does the Battery, Alternator, and Bus switches work on from the yoke (Alpha) work?

Yes. All the switches on the Alpha have worked for two years now without any 3rd party software. Load a stock aircraft with no add-ons in your community folder and the Alpha set to default in the control profiles and everything should work: lights, ignition switch ( make sure it’s back to both after engine start), master, alternator, etc.

I hate to necro this topic, but has there been any updates on being able to map the battery and alternator switches?