Flytampa KLAS Las Vegas issues

SInce the last update, the Fly Tampa KLAS Las Vegas airport scenery has some issues. I can’t register at their forums to post this there for some reason.

The glideslope portion of the ILS to runway 26L is too low now, if you fly the G/S, you will end up short of the runway / touching down outside of the airport and below the VASI for the last few miles of the approach. This was not like this before the last update, I fly into this airport all the time.

There is also an elevation glitch where the ground between the D / E gates and the cargo ramp to the east is sitting 10 feet below the rest of the airport. This area has hard stands and remote parking and should be at the same elevation as the terminal ramp and cargo ramps that surround it. This is just north of the 26R end of the runway.

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Fly Tampa KLAS, removed all community folder mods, cleared my rolling cache, and the same results appear every time. The default KLAS with Flytampa removed does not have these issues. They appear to be related to the scenery needing an update, and I’m hoping someone from Flytampa reads these forums, or someone here with a Flytampa forum account can pass this along.

Edited this to include screenshots of the depressed area between the cargo ramp and the new terminal.

So as of Dec 3, the FlyTampa Universal Installer shows a new V1.7 update to correct the ILS/GS/Elevation issues, but I’m STILL showing an incorrect G/S on 26L even after complete deletion and reinstall. Can anyone else confirm this? I’m gonna try to boot into safe mode and try some other things.

I bought KLAS from the marketplace and there hasn’t been an update for a long time. Nothing recently anyway

The problem that I’m having with FlyTampa’s Las Vegas Airport/City Bundle is when I try to take off using the Cessna Longitude. When I try to take off using 26R using 3/4 throttle, about 1/4 down the runway, my aircraft always tilts all over the place that I have to end up trying to take off, but I always stall and can’t get enough lift. I’ve tried 4 times and I was able to finally solve the issue by using about 1/4 throttle and let the airspeed buildup until 130 kts and then I’m able to lift up. I still encounter the tilting all over the place though. I don’t know whether it’s the scenery or the aircraft or something inherent in MSFS.