Fm radio idea

hi developers and people who love create something digital(well, i don’t know how better call guys, who can make it). i found some globe map with fm stations. and when i fly i use it most of time closest stations to my virtual ac position. that’s would be cool if something like that we will got in the cockpit for don’t go to the browser. there the site http://radio.garden/
what do you think about it?

You may want to check out Jump Seat radio.

not what i asking for, but interesting too. i just need something like globe map with fm stations exactly like in the site. but in the cockpit. some addon that give same or more detail globe with points of stations, what you can activate. not less not more

Agreed it is not built into the cockpit, but it does link in with the simulator, detect your aircraft position and offer up channels in that area.

Hopefully you find what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

i find that site where can fast found any station, so you can fly at europe and listen fm from central africa or exactly where you fly eazy fast spin the world and. in cockpit i mean call it from the simulator without change window. interface can calling by hot key or from toolbar no mater