Focke-Wulf P.149D ATSimulations

Well, she’s worth every penny !!

https://www.atsimulations.com/focke-wulf-149-msfs

2 Likes

Agreed. Fun no-nonsense old-school plane for hands-on flying. If you prefer long distances with autopilot though, give it a wide berth :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

In case you want to change the cockpit cameras check here:

There are also some cool liveries available already.

1 Like

Hello Guys!

Some experiences about the plane?

I just purchased it today, but after a few hours I found a tonns of bugs, or I did something wrong.
The list of my problems:

• I can’t adjust the radio frequency from the HOTAS, the previously mapped buttons don’t operates (with another planes in the games of course yes)

• Can’t set the proper frequency on the radio or in the NAV or COMM, because there are only 0,025KHz steps.

• The RMP gauge in the cockpit and the external HUD „instrument” shows different value, on the same moment
    kép

• Missing informations from the ingame specs(Max altitude, range)
    kép

• After when I finished a flight and I go back to my hangar, I found my plane with „bended” or leant propeller-s:**
    kép

• Dancing the top of the cocpit in the hangar:
    Plese watch the video about it on the following link:
    https://youtu.be/2JsiRO_a4DA

Furthermore the two main problem is:

Yeah welcome to the club… hope there will be another fix soon.

1 Like

Sorry, no help for you, but, doesn’t this belong in General Discussion instead of in Screenshot Gallery?

1 Like

yes, the COMM is mostly unusable. Because you cant set a lot of frequencies and via the ATC-Window you cant also switch frequency

With the last update, the comm does set when you have ATC set it for you. The Transponder does not, however. I haven’t come across a station with an unreachable frequency yet (there aren’t too many in the US), so I haven’t been able to test it yet.

Thanks for sharing, but you come very late :wink:

Thanks anyway :slight_smile: