Fokker F.VII installation

Strange thing happened with my Fokker F.VII installation on playstation

I “bought” the free FS2024 version 2 days ago - worked fine.
Yesterday I upgraded to Premium Deluxe and after that the FS2020 version was activated and the FS2024 version was deactivated.

Maybe the FS2020 version was included in the upgrade?

Can you check if you have the FS2020 version too?

@CitywideRhyme26 : I have created this topic for you since the one you originally posted in is for a different aircraft.

There both there but on mine the 2020 version is disabled. To fix my issue I had to uninstall the 2024 version and re-install it (although I found if I ran it streamed it also worked fine)

I have both also & disabled the 2020 version.

I guess there might be a similar issue with the installation of fokker-f27 ?

Apologize, now I understand the intention of your post in the F27 topic. Since your post started about the issue you had with the Fokker F.VII I thought it was not related with the F27 but you were recommending to check in my library which version (FS2020 or FS2024) was enabled.
It seems OP has now fixed their issue by uninstalling/reinstalling the F27, so not sure what was the root cause.