Following the update 1.29.30.0,on Dec. 3, CTD in flight from KAUS to KCLT seems random

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

no

Brief description of the issue:

random crash in Longitude flight between KAUS and KCLT

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Worldmap pflight plan from KAUS to KCLT, high altitude IFR

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

fault bucket type 0
MoApp Crash
Response not available

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

I concur with this report although I’m seeing them constantly when flying across the US. Constant CTD’s using the Longitude (using WT G3000).

1 Like

Im having the same problem, no matter where Im flying to. MoAppCrach, but run well yesterday before I upgraded my CPU, don’t know if it related to it.

Exactly this. I’ve been flying the Longitude mainly and after 20/30min of flight it CTD. Doesn’t matter where you fly. I’ve tried Middle East, US, EU…and always the same result. I’ve removed the community folder in case there would be any conflict there…and same reult…

1 Like

Have you tried a complete reinstall on the sim (delete, start over exception being your community folder)? So many people are stating they’re not seeing an issue (although they also aren’t using the default flight planner/ATC) that maybe the update download was corrupted. I haven’t tried this yet but I’m getting close to giving it a go.