[Foot] World Tour Stage 53 - Alaska

[Foot] World Tour Stage 53 - Alaska

WT-53.PLN (3.0 KB)

Server Stuff:
Comms: World Tour 53 Community Event (Microsoft Flight Simulator)
Server: North Europe
Settings: All Players, Live Traffic, Live Weather (GameTime 0030 UTC)
Flight:
Airports: PAGA, KCR, PAHX, CJX, PAJZ
Plane: C208B
Duration: 3:00 (Start 19:30z UTC+0)
Other:
Purpose: Flying around the world in light aircraft, flying to Anchorage through Alaska
Group: All welcome, be sensible I enjoy flying not being silly in F16

2 Likes

I am guess this wil be delayed @FootanMouth as the update is now Delayed till 16th???

nope, its before the patch so we should be good to go

1 Like

Hi Im new here,but i would love to join you fellers,umm im not sure of witch airport you would be starting from,and what time zone? or how i would start off… im in germany so would that be 1930 german time? thanks

1 Like

ok i got the list will you be flying all airports tonight?

Yes, we will visit them all, some we will do a full stop landing, and some a touch and go. Join us ont the discord channel before flight, we will depart around 20:30 German time!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael

1 Like

sorry again for the dumb questions,but where can i find your discord link,thanks
Microsoft Flight Simulator) is it this one ?

ok i got it!! what chat room? freut mich

World Tour Community Event, bis gleich!

Dragnabbit, I missed it. I guess I’m gonna have to keep a closer eye on the calendar, I didn’t even know this was happening. But I’m a noob when it comes to these group flights, I was one the other day and had the time of my life!!

2 Likes

So cool it was my first time with you guys!!!very cool!!!Thank you!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Have you seen my new roof rack?

I think it will soon be available as an accessory in the Market Place :joy: :joy:

Suddenly it was gone again :thinking:

1 Like

=== Video ===

=== PICS ===

2 Likes

Here are some photos from the flight yesterday. My live weather wasn’t working when I rejoined but it looked really good so I didn’t fix it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome pics fellers,now i know how to use flight plan file,that will make it easier

1 Like

1 Like