For everyone who has [INFINITIVE DECOMPRESSION] issue. Question for ASOBO

I run into that problem with update 5.
I noticed that downloaded packages, which causes hang on decompression, have CRC errors (i tested them by 7zip).
I deleted them, started update again, but no luck - some packages still had CRC errors.
Then, i installed MSFS on second PC (HTPC, simple configuration) and MSFS installed and updated properly without any error or hang!
I copied Packages folder from second PC to main PC (so i got clean installation), succesfully launched MSFS and went to Content manager to download content from previous updates.
But I got the same hangs at decompression.
So i decided to download same package on main PC (further PC1) and second PC (further PC2).
It was “microsoft-uk-point-of-interest-0.1.18.fspackage.001” (the next file that hangs update on main PC).
Files from PC1 and PC2 have the same size. File from PC1 have CRC errors, file from PC2 - does not.
So i compared them by FC command and here is result:
30117167: 92 12
30117727: 1F 9F
30117767: 6C EC
30117B67: D1 51
So, the files are definitely differs, just 4 bytes. (Full size of file - about 1gb).

SO THE QUESTION FOR ASOBO.
Why downloader ABLE to download different file content on different computers?!
HOW developer could have allowed such a possibility as a matter of principle?

Now i can’t update product on my main computer without using second PC.
I never had such issues before with MSFS (bought on release). I have another launchers on my computer (Steam, RGL, EG, Ubisoft etc), i played tons of games, and NEVER got into such troubles.
I found old posts on forum about Decompression issues, but i got it just now.
I have not changed my computer configuration (except new keboard). Ofc, i installed and deleted tons of other soft. But no reason can be an excuse for such weak MSFS update software.
It’s not connection-related errors, because bad files and different bytes are always the same. It’s very strange issue, which Asobo definitely have to fix as soon as possible.

Sorry, to start off I have no solution but I encountered this exact same problem. Also checked the files with 7zip.
It’s ridiculous. Normally there is always a way to fix things but I just haven’t been able to play Flight simulator for a month or 2 now.
I will try to use a second pc see if that works for me. Thanks for that tip.

I did a fresh install of win11 when upgrading from win10 today, i have the same issues. but there must be a fix for this…

Have you ever found a fix? My game has half of the directory not decompressed but won’t even attempt to decompress them. It just tries to load me into the main menu even though my directory is filled with half files half folders.