For the last 4 days, Bing Data World Graphics only working 25% of the time

Since last Thursday I’m having an issue with the Bing Data World Graphics streaming only working about 25% of the time. The effect of this is that there is no satellite view in the World Map, and in sim there are no ground textures, and minimal trees and buildings, although bizarrely the data usage meter does seem to still keep increasing.

It didn’t work all Thursday afternoon or evening. Then it was working again Friday evening. Then it wasn’t working the whole of Saturday. Then it worked Sunday morning, but by Sunday evening now it’s not working again.

I’m not seeing any other discussion of this on the forum though, is no one else having this issue? It’s hard to see how it could be a problem with my system as I’m not changing anything. It’s a completely clean system with no mods installed, and sometimes it works and other times it doesn’t.

1 Like

Close game. Open up the Xbox app, log out, log back in. This happened to me a long time ago, and this fixed it.

You can rule out a problem with your ISP by using a VPN. I use PROTON VPN. It is free and serves these purposes.

I didn’t even have the Xbox App installed. I had something called XBox Console Companion. I’ve just installed XBox App as well and logged into that too, but it hasn’t made any difference, it still doesn’t work.

I don’t have any problems with my ISP. It’s not an ISP problem, it’s a MSFS problem.

That can’t truly rule ISP problems out. The traffic must still go from your computer to your VPN, and then from the VPN to the destination, so if you have internet connection issues (like intermittent packet loss), the VPN traffic will also be affected.

I’m downloading tonnes of data. My Current Data Consumption meter has increased by 1.5GB in the last hour just by panning the World Map around. Bing Data World Graphics is the only online feature I have enabled. But it’s not using that data on the World Map nor in the sim.

have the same after su5 2 days ago. some of txtures loaded was default non online bing data loaded. its very strange - bing data loaded right, but if i pan left and then to the right bing data dissapear and default offline textures ale loading in.

1 Like

I had occasional data stream issues particularly noticed when downloading my MB download was very low. Someone suggested using NetLimiter and creating a rule for flight sim

I now have NL set my MB to around 800 for FS. My downloads from marketplace and much quicker and it uses more data. Maybe an option for streaming while flying 🤷🏻

Free trial but another pay ware item :frowning:

Is right. But some ISPs limit traffic from some sites. Mine does at least.

The download of SIM updates goes from 2/3 Mbit without VPN to 20/25 Mbit with VPN.
My contracted bandwidth is 60 Mbit.

Isola di Tsarabanjina in Madacascar.
Visitata appena uscito FS per PC e bellissima.
Rivisitata ieri dopo tutti gli aggiornamenti fatti e…bruttissima sorpresa.
Il fotorealismo è sparito.
Provato più volte ma niente.
Altre parti del mondo ok.

Go in Windows to settings, go to gaming, then select xbox networks there.

Xbox live -service stated active and working

Xbox live multiplayer

The connectivity stated i have been blocked which can prevent to play multiplayer games

Which is probably blocken due NAT-type open while it has to open teredo which is probably close
Due security reasons or is not activated

Thanks a lot!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.