For XBOX Users - Honda Jet Question

I fly Xbox X…I would like to know if anyone else flying XBOX has the Honda Jet . I would like to know if all the ap and VS works . If they have had any problems or Joys with the plane. I do flights from 2-3 hours in length.
Please if you can let me know about the plane. After buying a couple of planes that are ridiculous I do not want to buy anymore without some input from someone other than the seller.

Regards

Hello, I’ve updated your title to better reflect your question for users to see and answer. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m on XSX and I love the HJet! AP is great and VNAV is wonderful. Another update coming at some point with further improvement to VNAV. It’s a feature rich plane and is one of the best on Xbox at this point.

You won’t be disappointed!

4 Likes

Great little plane on the series’x

2 Likes

XBOX X

I have HJet on Xbox and love the plane ,everything works ( for my requirements anyway) ,AP excellent ,pretty good performance wise ,looks good ,flies well ,very reasonable price,well supported by developer ,a bargain in my opinion👍

2 Likes

Please use #third-party-addon-discussion when talking about third party/marketplace Aircraft-I have moved your topic there. Thank you.

It works fine on Xbox. Also, since it JUST released, check out the Vision Jet. Very similar. Also XBOX compatible. Both are great.

2 Likes

Oh wow. Thank you so much. I appreciate your help.
Happy holidays!!!

Has it Become unstable and keeps on causing CTD? Hope not for you as it is now happening for me!

HI
I’m having a lot of problems with honda jet, especially after the second update but maybe it’s also after AA1
I was flying between Auckland and Queenstown a little while ago when, about halfway through at 17,000 feet, black screens
yesterday the same black screens in the direction of Auckland, sometimes it happens both in the USA and in Europe
at this point I can’t say what it depends on, it doesn’t happen with other types of aircraft

Thank you

I know how frustrating it can be, But I think the developers are really good and on top of things. They have a Discord server and I think they should be made aware of your problem. Please go and tell them they will fix it. FlightFX…Discord

I can’t fly in or out of KLAS with the Honda Jet without getting black screens, I assumed it’s because of the airport add on I have there however I have a airport add on at EGLL and don’t get black screens there however others give black screens (a320 747 cj4). It’s just strange at this point.

Look I don’t know what to think anymore
last night flying to Auckland suddenly ctd of the sim
in my opinion something is wrong with the last update of the plane but maybe also wu 12
I know that I put it in the hangar for a while in the hangar
I also tried blocking the air traffic ai without any positive result

Series S user here. I bought it a while ago, but ended up uninstalling it. It turned out to be a resource hog, with black avionics in some places and sluggish frame rates when it worked.

i think you are right
I was able to finish a flight recently but in Australia with a desert scenery, too bad because I like him a lot as a model

I am sorry it does not work for you. On my XBOX X it works great.

Thanks, I’m so happy for you, I think it depends on xbox s or other factors too, today two flights without problems, I’ll try to attend non-complex areas, lol

I am curious if not going to those “Prime” areas has helped?

look I don’t know what to say anymore, this plane and the sim are a mystery
the last few days it went well even on complex airports
today, for example, I was not able to start from third-party Dus, sim crash
then I took off from LGW for Rotterdam system airports, 10 minutes before the crash of the sim

The “moodiness” of the sim is difficult not to be able to look past. My opinion is that many of the issues, particularly CTDs, are server based.