Force MSFS cloud sync?

Hello,

I just switched my controller profile from my PC config (which is the profile before there was a XBOX compatibility and so a mouse is mandatory) to default so I could use it per Cloud Gaming but it does not seem to sync and so I can’t navigate in the XBOX version because the dot cursor does not appear. Is there a way to force a sync or is cloud sync currently just broken in general?

I’m not sure if this will do the trick for you but if you haven tried, open the Task Manager and under the “services” tab there should be a “gamingservices” (That might not be the EXACT name…but close) task running. Restart that task and then try starting FS 2020 again. It’ll might do the re-sync you need.

I have to do this if I have to reinstall FS2020 (updates :grinning: ) otherwise my logbook shows zero hours. After restarting that task my logbook shows correct hours.

Hey,

thanks but I triggered the sync by not just doing a normal world flight (I thought that’s enough) but by doing a landing challenge, so it has to trigger a sync again.