Forum: Button missing to go to topics page on mobile

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

No

Brief description of the issue:

Since the last forum update there is no direct link anymore to go back to the main page with the list of the recent topics. Before there was the msfs logo, but this gut replaced by events. Please insert a direct link again to make quick navigation on mobile convenient again.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Use forum on mobile

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Android

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

The link/logo is still there for me (this is android) albeit smaller than before. Even if it’s not shown, you can still get there by pressing the hamburger button and selecting topics from the top of the list.

Interesting. Must have to do something with the horizontal resolution available. They probably changed something and now if there is not enough resolution the button is gone.

For me there is no click spot anywhere left of the event text.

If I turn the phone the icon is back. But who does browse the forum in landscape mode.

Looks like a screen resolution thing

Yep, seems to be the case.
Was not an issue before yesterdays update.

Hello,

Your topic has been moved to General Discussion as this refers to the MSFS forums. The Bug Reporting categories are more for reporting on actual sim bugs/issues.

Tested on iPhone 13 Pro, Google Chrome :slight_smile: if it helps

Yes. There is an issue. No “home” link.

Also on Android.

3 Likes

I am curious if those who do not see the logo in the top left, if you click in that area, does it redirect you to the home page?

I have updated it to prioritize “Home” and “Support” on mobile. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is what I would have preferred. The home link leaves the forum, whereas the msfs icon link goes to the topics page, which does make most sense of you are browsing a thread.

Could you prioritize the icon, like it was before?

The Icon is should always be present, as there are only two top links prioritized. Are you not seeing the icon/logo?

Testing currently to just prioritize one link, standby…

Curious what it will look like on your end.

2 Likes

Now it perfect, even on my smallish device.

Screenshot_20231114_180402_com.android.chrome|690x1494

Forums are not loading the images properly but what I see is what is in Jayne’s image! :slightly_smiling_face:

Tested on Chrome and Safari

The MSFS icon is back and images are loaded normally on my android device, will keep testing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.