Forum Server Errors

I’ve been getting errors for days just clicking around…

1 Like

It’s just trying to be consistent with the game update experience.

9 Likes

I too was getting 404 errors and server errors. Both on mobile and desktop. Maybe the forums was having a CTD? lol

I have been having issues in the forums too. This has been happening since they had that short outage a day or two ago. I think they must be having resource issues accessing the site’s database. Whatever they did to upgrade the system made things worse, not better.

We are aware of the server errors which have increased after updating the server software.

This has been pushed over to the web team for investigation.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. For what it’s worth, it’s been much better starting late yesterday.

I noticed a little better, but I’m still getting “Error 500” occasionally. Especially when moving/merging topics. It got worse after the server update yesterday. Then they adjusted some settings which lowered the error occurrences - but they didn’t do all of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also getting the 500s. Within the last two minutes if you want to check timestamps/server logs.

The 500’s might be a maximum number of connections being hit, either the web server or SQL.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.