Fps drop when using the in-game flight planner

I have an Nvidia GTX 1660ti, an intel core i5 2.4 GHZ and 16 gigs of ram. So I am in the menu planning a flight from KAPA to KMRY and I set the departure and everything is smooth sailing at ~100 fps and I then select my arrival and the fps drops to ~65 with studders to ~58 fps then I select IFR flight plan and then I get 40 to 45 fps. I then spawned into the flight once with no in-game flight plane and another time with a flight plan filed. I already noticed when I had the flight plan filed my fps was dropping to 20 sometimes just when I was loading in, then I spawn in and I’m in the cockpit about 30 to 40 fps (42 is the most I got) Than after that I exited the flight and I spawned in without selecting the arrival airport and I was getting and average of 70 fps with drops to 50 in the loading screen, once I got spawned in I didn’t notice a BIG difference but I got a max of about 45 and an average of 38-39 fps. Another bug I am having is that my cpu is not being used more than 7506mb out of 16234mb and my gpu is running at 2907mb and the budget is 5223, I think this ties in with the menu bug so I didn’t make a different topic. I also have all of my nvidia drivers up-to-date and have it set to “prefer max performance” and I was not using an fps cap. My graphics are set to the “High-end” preset.